Altium Templates ( PcbDoc) help to check your layout against the Eurocircuits technology classification ( 6C and 8D). This way you can easily define which Eurocircuits service is most suited for you board, and avoid documentation problems after you place your order.
There are 8 PcbDoc’s :
Classification for PCB proto and Standard pool:
Classification for Tech pool:
There are also 2 scripts available to check the annular ring of your design The “FindAnnularRing_XX.pas” script is capable to check the annular ring for OAR and IAR on the appropriate values for PTH <= 0.45mm (PHD is finished hole size + 100μm). For PTH > 0.45mm is PHD 150μm bigger than the finished hole size.
How to use this package:
- Select the required Pattern / Drill class (6C of 8D) and number of layers.
- Put a copy of the PcbDoc in your Altium Designer project folder (*.PcbPrj).
- Put a copy of the script (6C or 8D) in your project folder.
From this moment the EuroCircuits rules for Pattern Class, Drill Class and layer-stack is available in the design.
- The minimum annular ring rule “Minimum-IAR” is set to the IAR value of the Pattern class. This value is larger than the OAR. When “Top-Middle-Bottom” or “Full stack” is used it is possible to change the OAR to the (smaller) values of the Pattern Class.
- Altium Designer checks the minimal annular ring value when “Top-Middle-Bottom” or “Full stack” is used the OAR can be set smaller than the IAR. The“FindAnnularRing_XX.pas” script is capable to check the annular ring for OAR and IAR on the appropriate values for PTH <= 0.45mm (PHD is finished hole size + 100μm). For PTH > 0.45mm is PHD 150μm bigger than the finished hole size.
The *.PcbDoc and *.Pas files are provided by Transfer B.V. “as is”. The use of the documents is at your own risk, no rights to the use of these documents are derived. Any comments, corrections or additions are appreciated and can be sent to email@example.com