1. There are two routes to get a price and place an order:
- calculate your price, then upload and let PCB Visualizer check your data
- let PCB Configurator analyse your data and fill out the pricing menu, then get your price
2. Price matrix output
- our price calculator automatically presents different quantities on the same delivery and on faster delivery – so you can see best price/quantity/delivery options
- you can add your own matrix by clicking Customized matrix.
3. Smart menus
- check that the options chosen are manufacturable. If not the system gives a clear warning and explanation, for example that 0.1 mm tracks and gaps are not compatible with 35 micron copper foil, or 6 layer boards are not available on a 2 day delivery
- advise cost options which increase price using the one coin icon
- warn when you pick a non-poolable option by showing the two coin icon
- to see the details in each case: hover your mouse over the coin symbol
4. Standard delivery times
- standard delivery times depend on the size (area) of the order. Longer than standard deliveries for each size do not change the price.
- orders up to 50 dm² -> 7WD
- orders up to 300 dm² -> 10WD
- orders up to 1.000 dm² -> 15WD